Welcome To Bridgepark Manor
Bridgepark Manor is owned and operated by a local community based nonprofit organization called Bridgepark Manor Inc. Residents of Bridgepark Manor receive support services including two meals per day, weekly housekeeping, planned activities, spiritual care and a personal security device – all as part of an overall strategy to support and enhance independent and healthy living.
- Lunch and dinner meals served in the dining room each day by friendly and courteous staff.
- Weekly housekeeping and garbage collection.
- On-site activities coordinator to plan social and recreational activities.
- On-site building administration and maintenance.
- Personal security device for each resident (provided by Victoria Lifeline).
- On-site spiritual care (chaplain).
Spacious one and two bedroom apartments with private balconies
- Kitchens complete with ample cabinetry, stainless steel sink, microwave shelf, refrigerator/freezer, and electric range.
- In-suite clothes washer/dryer.
- Majority of suites include both a bathtub and separate 4’ wide shower stall.
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning for each suite.
- Entire building, including suites, fully accessible for ease of mobility.
- Elegant central dining room with fireplace.
- Spacious main entrance lobby with fireplace, sitting area and skylight.
- Private dining room for family occasions.
- Multi-purpose room for activities.
- Library on 3rd floor.
- Exercise/Games room on 2nd floor.
Activities, Events, and Spiritual Care
- On-site activities coordinator.
- On-site chapel and service.
- Planned programs.
Your Nutrition Is Important To Us
- Lunch and dinner meals are served restaurant-style each day in our dining room by our staff.
- Special holiday dinners.